There are many ways to Give Back to CSUMB. You are forever an Otter and your support of current students makes all the difference.
For more information on any of the opportunities listed please feel free to contact the Alumni Relations Office.
- The Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Have A Heart
- With the Alumni Relations Office
For more details contact us as 831.582.4723 or complete our volunteer form
Make an Investment in the Students of CSUMB
Financial support from alumni to CSU Monterey Bay does not only strengthen the experience of the Future Alumni, but of the CSUMB degree. Make your gift today at donate.csumb.edu.
Ask your employer about their Matching Gift Program to increase the size of your donation
Alumni Book Drive - Buy a Book!
The Tanimura & Antle Family Memorial Library opened in December 2008 with the capacity to hold a collection with over 400,000. Help fill the library shelves by purchasing one or more books through the Alumni Association's book drive!
The library staff has created a wish list through Amazon.com, where there are currently over 300 titles listed. Books are priced as low as $10, allowing everyone to participate. The Alumni Association campaign goal is 1,000 new books for the library, currently we have over 200 donated.
Each book donated is labeled with a personalized book plate.
online visit the CSUMB Library Wish List and choose the book(s) you'd like to contribute
Send a check to the CSUMB Alumni Book Drive Fund
Make check payable to Foundation of CSUMB, and send to:
CSUMB Alumni Association, Alumni Book Drive
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955
Join the CSU Monterey Bay Alumni Association. FREE as of July 1, 2011
Ten Ways Your Gift Benefits YOU
- Choice - You determine where your gift goes.
- Tax Deduction - Donations are tax-deductible. (Check with your accountant or tax-preparer)
- Respect - Your name will be listed in the Annual Report of Gifts for monetary gifts or time donated.
- Feel Great - It feels great to give back and support our campus family.
- Recognition - Depending on the size of your gift, your generosity will qualify you for different giving societies.
- Easy - It is easy to give automatically every month with a debit/card donation.
- Matching Gifts - Many employers have a Matching Gift Program, your gift amount may be doubled. (Check with your Human Resources Department)
- Strength - As our campus develops into a comprehensive university, the strength of your diploma increases.
- Leadership - When you donate back to your campus you are part of the leaders of alumni that are helping to shape the future of CSUMB.
Gratitude - You will receive a thank you letter and be shown appreciation for giving back!
Five Ways Your Gift Benefits CSUMB
- Growth - Foster CSUMB's growth as a comprehensive university.
- Support - As it did when you were a student, CSUMB is supported by donors, alumni and community members. But now more then ever, CSUMB need alumni support.
- Invest - Regardless of the size of your gift, any donation is an investment in our students and campus.
- Family - Alumni are important members of the CSUMB family and our financial support inspires others to give.
- Reality - Your support makes CSUMB's Vision Statement a reality.
CSU Monterey Bay Alumni Association
831.582.4723 - firstname.lastname@example.org